Do you love photography but are struggling with the business side of things? When it’s time to revamp your pricing, would you rather run away screaming? Does Facebook and Twitter confuse you?
Well, I can help you with all that, and more!
I am pleased to announce that I will be launching an online mentoring program in February 2013. During this six week course, together, we will cover the following:
- Your Portfolio – a one on one opportunity to discuss your images and techniques.
- The basics of business – why having a legally run business is important.
- Pricing – how you can improve your pricing plan without loosing clients.
- Marketing – what will work best for you. How to handle your competition.
- Social Media – it’s nothing to be afraid of. Really! It’s not!
- Working with families – find the connection between them, and you!
- Sales – provide your client with a personal service and watch your sales increase.
- Maintaining client relationships once their art has been delivered.
These mentoring sessions will run in six week blocks, beginning in February 2013. Sessions are open to residents of Canada and the USA.
Have questions before making the commitment? Please feel free to email me at email@example.com. I’d be happy to answer any questions!
The cost of these sessions is $650 and includes:
- Six, one hour Skype sessions covering the above topics.
- A workbook to take notes and plan your course to success.
- An open and honest approach to mentoring. No question will go unanswered.
If you would like to sign up, please complete the form below.
But wait! There’s more!
Until February 28, 2013, you can sign up for the course at the introductory rate of $499 + HST!
To sign up, click the button below. Please note that fees are non-refundable once the course has started. As soon as payment is received, I will be in touch with you within 24 hours to set up our start date.
But don’t just take my word for it! Here is what others have said:
“The experience has been life changing. Just to have someone to run ideas by and make sure I am on the right track instead of fumbling my way though things has put my mind at ease. I feel like I have accomplished more in the past few weeks with Jennifer than I have in months! So worth it to be coached to create a plan specifically for my business. Something that I would never have created myself from reading books and guides. Jennifer cares and wants to see you succeed and will help in anyway she can. I cant say enough good things about the program!”
Rebecca McCabe Photography